Hello hello ~ Yahweh bless you and keep you
Turn to God (Matthew 11:28-30)
1. with a repentant heart - acknowledge your wrongdoings before Him. The wages of sin is death, but God gifts us eternal life in Jesus. Christ died on the cross for all of us, accept Him as your Lord and savior, and be freed from the bondage of sin (please read Romans 6-8 and Hebrews 10)
2. If you met God today and faced His judgment, would you be ready to go to heaven? Remember Matthew 7:21-23. God is a righteous judge, and He hates lawlessness. Be born again! (because children of God are children of righteousness, not children of satan.) 1 John 3!
3. Remember light and darkness cannot mix. Resist the devil and it will flee. Flee the very appearance of wickedness. Don’t be a friend of the world, that is enmity against God (James 4:4)
Fear God alone (Isaiah 8:13)
1. We have overcome all things by the blood of the lamb. God hasn’t given us a spirit of fear, but of POWER, LOVE, and of a SOUND MIND (2 Timothy 1:7) Do not give Satan the chance to use fear, doubt, and anxiety against you! Cast all your anxieties and cares on God, He cares for you.
Chase after God constantly
1. do not become complacent or lazy. Remember Proverbs 18:19. Pursue a close relationship with our Heavenly Father. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you (James 4:8).
2. Suggestions during time with God
1. Worship Him (praise Him; dance/sing).
2. Thank Him (say what He has done for you) Thank Him in advance too.
3. Pray (w/ confidence/faith that God will answer).
4. Read the bible (pray for God to speak to you and guide you through His living and powerful Word) This is important, know the Word, and you won’t be deceived easily by false teachers/doctrines.
Tips in daily time with God:
1. Here’s what I do, first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening:
1. In the morning, you might want to ask God to wake you up early, so you can spend some time with Him, before getting ready for work/school.
2. Play praise and worship gospel music (to feel the Holy Spirit, and John 4:24) Praise Him in a dance!
3. Read your bible! The bible has so much information, and answers to our questions, we just need to read it! You can also listen to bible audio, during daily tasks (cooking, cleaning, etc), this helps to catch certain phrases that you might’ve not noticed when reading. If you're looking for a Bible, I like NLT, GNT, MSG, NIV, NKJV, or NASB translations (you can download the free YouVersion Bible app)
1. We want God’s word to be a lamp to our feet and a light to our path. We want to walk with God, 24/7!
2. We want the Holy Spirit to be able to remind us of what God has promised, to teach us all things, and to remind us of important scriptures for certain situations.
3. If you don’t know what to read, you can start with the gospel of Mark, then John, then read through the New Testament. (You also want to read Genesis, and work through the Old Testament)
1. Powerful scriptures to claim/read/pray daily
1. Psalm 91
2. Ephesians 6:10-18
3. Matthew 6:9-13
2. Scriptures to read (suggested)
1. Isaiah 43, 55
2. Galatians 5
3. Romans 8, 12 (all of Romans)
4. Hebrews 10
5. Psalm 5, 19, 23, 25, 27, 51, 62, 73, 121, 139
4. Pray. Give Him thanks for all that He has done, all that He is doing, and all that He will do. Let out your heart to God (1 Peter 5:7) The bible says to pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18), and to pray always in the Spirit (Ephesians 6:18). The Holy Spirit will help you pray! Also, pray for others - for example your friends, family, enemies, the widowed, orphaned, impoverished, and persecuted Christians (James 1:7).
5. Go out and preach the gospel to all people! When God gives you an opportunity to save a soul, please take it! The Holy Spirit will tell you what to say, have faith.
* Fasting is important and helpful. Especially if you struggle with sin, or being distracted. Fasting helps get focused on God. Certain yokes only get broken by fasting (Isaiah 58).
* To fast as a Christian, you remove the distraction of food and worldly/secular distractions, and feast on the word of God! The bible says “all those who hunger and thirst for righteousness shall be SATISFIED!”
* Seek God for guidance in your fast!
The music you listen to, what you do with your free time, should all be done with God and His kingdom in mind! Seek first the kingdom of God in all that you do (Matthew 6:33). Give God His glory!
* helpful faith videos + some music
* ULTIMATE Worship music playlist! (scroll through all the genres of music)
* Chill Christian music
* Quiet worship music
* Youtube gospel mix
* In His Presence 5
* Holy Spirit
* The Spirit of Light
* Way Maker Worship Playlist
* Tim Godfrey
* Montell Fish
* Todd Galberth (@ stephan)
2. Sermons/preachers/helpful messages
* Living Waters
* Christ’s Forgiveness Ministries
* Torch of Christ Ministries
* Encounter TV
* Dorre Love
* Hannah Williamson
* Tochi Angel
* Ebony Evans
* KJ Broadus
* The BEAT by Allen Parr (answers common faith questions)
* The Bible Project (summarises biblical themes in beautifully animated videos)
* what it really means to be holy
* about spiritual beings
* Truthunedited (has helpful videos on the history of Religion)
* Is God real?
* Damilola Mike Bamiloye
* Mount Zion Movies
* Christian Nollywood movies
* Ary Shu
* Christian animations